5.07.2008

update

Well I haven't posted in awhile so I decided I'd better let everyone know what we've been not up to.
First of all for those of you who didn't get it from my comments, yes I am pregnant, due November 19th. And we're really excited to have another little one around but I'm just really nervous, 3 little ones, kind of scary. We find out the sex at the end of next month so I'm really excited to know. But I'm pretty sure that's it going to be a girl, we'll see. And I'm just glad that my morning sickness is over. It lasted 1 month too long. This was the worst morning sickness combining all 3 pregnancies. I was sick all day every day for 30 days, so yes very glad it's over.
Nicholas is no longer in his "Kids on the Move" program, he graduated since he's at his age appropriate level. Those of you who don't know what that is, Kids on the Move is a program where they come to your home and help your child with motor skills, and cognitive skills.
James got accepted into the American Express internship program, so he started that on May 1st and is really excited for the new opportunities it's going to bring. He finally has a normal shift now, 9-6, which is the first time in 2 years he's had that, so I'm excited.
The reason I haven't posted in awhile is my sister got me into reading the "Twilight" series and holy crap, it has consumed me. 86 more days until the 4th book comes out, I'm so excited! I'm reading all 3 books over again to pass the time. And Liz and I are already making plans for December 12 so we can carpool to see the movie!! So excited.
So Max our dog, only has one testical, so we figured that's why we haven't had any puppies from Mary, because she's over a year now. But we soon just realized that she hadn't gone into heat yet, and last Friday we got some evidence that we may be getting puppies in a little bit. And sure enough, she has very definite nipples, so yes, we will be having Boxer puppies. I was so hoping we would be in our own place by that time, but it's looking more on the no side of that. So poor Barbara and Floyd, they've had to deal with 2 boxers barking, now they'll have a few more. But I'm excited, because I told James I want to keep one of the puppies, and of course he's definitely not excited about that, so we'll see.
And sorry no pictures, we haven't really done much outside since Utah still is having a really cold spring. So hopefully that will end soon and we can go outside more, or else I'm moving to Arizona.

4 comments:

Liz Cheney said...

no your not moving. Liz + Edward

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

happy mommy's day today!

Kimberly said...

MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!!

The Byrdhouse said...

Well, congrats!! That's exciting! We are so happy for you to add another one to your cute kids! And we'll be waiting to see what it is!