7.04.2008

PUPPIES!

Well all I can say is I'm glad they are finally here. Last night was the longest night ever, besides when I had Andee and Nick. I started noticing that Mary was acting different around 8p.m. So I hung out outside thinking it was going to be any minute... I went inside around 10p.m. Then I checked on her at 10:30 and she had had her 1st little pup, good thing I was there because she didn't really know what to do. Then I stayed with her until 3:30a.m. after the 5th puppy was born, thinking she was done. But I woke up at 5:30 to find one that didn't make it : ( and probably would have if I was there, so it was sad. Then she had her last puppy at 6:30. So yes, 6 puppies! We were only expecting 3-5 because this was her first litter. They are so cute, I can't wait for them to get a little bigger...and even cuter.

Look at that face...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.