8.02.2008

Breaking Dawn Party!!

So at last minute I was able to talk James into letting me go to the Breaking Dawn Party with my sister at Barnes and Noble. And I'm so glad we went! It was the best night I've had in a long time. First we met at Joe's Crab Shack to start our evening. Then we went and stood in line to go take pictures with "Edward"! and "Bella". It was hilarious to see the people that dressed up in their prom attire, vampire attire, along with the two red marks on their neck..hehe. So at 11p.m. we headed over to Walmart to go stand in line to buy the book. When we got there, the way the set up was, it looked like we were the first ones there, so we stood there thinking, right on we beat everyone here, then we looked around the corner...hehe very funny. The line wrapped all the way around the store. So we waited for an hour, ate some cake the store was passing out, and laughed histerically at everything since it was way past our bedtime. There was one point that Liz and I were balling since we were laughing so hard. Then the moment arrived, 12:01a.m.! It took 15 minutes for us to get our books and buy it and then we took pictures once we got IT. First we took a picture with Liz's camara, and I realized after that I was holding the book backwards, so for my camara, we were both laughing histerically again, peeing our pants.... literally..hehe. So in all, it was a great night. I even woke up before the kids woke up this morning to start reading! So far, amazing!


Liz's friend Melanie came with us and she was so much fun

Us with Edward and Bella!

The ridiculous crowd outside of Barns and Noble

Yay!

6 comments:

JuliaGulia said...

it looks like you guys had alot of fun.

Its a great book.
What do you think is it the end or do you think she will have to have another one?

RegaNater said...

Aaaaghhhhhhhhhh! What the heck!!! I'm so glad I found you! I totally miss you. How have you been? 2 kids and one on the way!!!!! Where does time go??

dan and ashley said...

i'm just starting #2 and i can't read fast enough- let me tell you! um.. charity- you're suppose to look pregnant with your 3rd and 6 months along!!!

The Byrdhouse said...

I couldn't find your email, so hopefully you get this. Me and my girls are in UT county and were wondering if you and Liz wanted to meet at a park or something next week. I can borrow my sister's car most days, so let me know. Paula

JuliaGulia said...

Oh holy cow I didnt realize this before but that bride in your picture totally looks like Jana Erwin what do you think? And also you dont look pregnant at all.I love your hair its so cute.

The Byrdhouse said...

I thought I put my email. I struggle sometimes! kevbyrd@msn.com We are here until next Friday.