1.03.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!

Well it's actually tomorrow, so I'm a little early. And I'm not saying how old because it's an unspoken number since it's 1 year away from the big 3...0!Haha. She's already getting depressed and it's still a year away. I can't believe we're getting so "old" yet we still look like we're in high school. Liz and I have come a long way. When we were younger she would always give me the hardest time for having small boobs and being a tom boy. I remember one time we got into a slapping and pulling hair match over I think clothes! But then I also remember when I was 7 or 8, she left a invitation in my room saying that I was invited to a sleep over that was being held in her room, and we were going to stay up late doing our nails and playing games. That's something I will never forget, I have the best big sister. When I was being homeschooled and had no friends, she would take me to her high school get togethers, I thought that was the coolest, hanging out with high school kids. She was always looking out for me. She's my best friend, she's always there to listen to me vent about my drama. I love you Liz. Hope you have a great day and thanks for all the good fun times.
Liz age 4

Disneyland January 1992

Waiting in line for Space Mountain

Us at Young Women in Excellence, I think I'm 13, Liz is 17

Wow...lovely, us in England on the day we're leaving

Her wedding day, September 26th, 1998





2 comments:

dan and ashley said...

ha i love all the pics! that's how i remember you two!! happy bday liz

Liz Cheney said...

Thank you! Love ya back! Now can you delete like ALL of those pictures?! GROSS!