3.27.2009

A few more..

And here is our precious Brock. In this picture he's 4 months, I'll soon be posting his 5 months. Time flys. He's so sweet and such a joy to have.

















These are our new couches that we got over Presidents Day weekend, we got a smoking deal on, also we got our dishwasher then too. I forgot to mention that but I had been washing all the dishes by hand for 5 months and then James put in the dishwasher. Which was a stressful moment all together considering James isn't quite the handyman yet. But he did it, no water leakage or power outage!
















I decided since I had so much paint leftover I just better paint our room, since it was this weird yellowish-golden color. Love the new color now.

1 comment:

wileyfamilyof5 said...

Your house looks so cute. You need to come by and fix mine up. I wish I had your talent.