8.11.2010

1st Day of Kindergarten!!

So yes my baby is in school..so scary how time flys. And it's all day kindergarten...YAY!! She was so excited that she woke up by 6a.m. was ready by 6:30 and then asked me "Is it time yet?" for the next hour until it was time to go. Great way to start the day. Then when we got there, they had all the kids line up and then walked them into school. She was in a daze so I was a little worried she was going to have a freak out moment. But when she got home she said she had fun and met a lot of new friends. And my day was so nice and quiet most the time with just the 3 boys, so I'm definitely looking forward to this school year. Then at the end of the month, Nick starts preschool 2x a week!


2 comments:

char said...

Who is her teacher? I see Mrs. Hill. She is a great aid. So does she have Mrs. Richey? I hope so.

Chair Losee said...

She has Mrs. Richey! And she loves her. Do you teach preschool or are you an aid? I forget!