11.25.2010

almost forgot!

I didn't get any pictures of Andee's birthday..I left my camara at home. Since it was James weekend with the kids, I drove over early in the morning to his apartment to celebrate her birthday. On the way over, her cake did a tumble across the floor in my car, which luckily didn't make that big of a mess, I think it was a mixture between the candles and that the cake was still a little frozen. So her thing is still coloring, so I got her that bin of markers and things at Costco, which she absolutely loved! That's all she does is color...then color some more. I really can't believe she is 6, I don't feel old enough to have a 6 year old. She reminds me a lot of me at her age, so lets hope she grows out of a few things..haha.

4 comments:

Selim said...

if you people lose anything in their live, they hope to move forward.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vuhelp.net said...

So nice blogger

Anonymous said...

'Hi mom I love whet you did.'



From:ANDEE