5.05.2012

In regards to the last two comments of my last post, I do have to say I agree with you, posting pictures of your children while not having your blog set to be private is really creepy. Considering the number of random people viewing my blog. It's also a little creepy when people leave comments on a random persons blog...really. And for the concerned individual who thinks my family fell apart, to inform you it didn't. We are all doing wonderfully and the kids are very loved by three parents. Blogging definitely opens your life up and I have decided to live a more private life now.

8 comments:

justice1423 said...

Hey,

It's not often you run into a system that's 100% fail-proof.

You have to see this...

http://Justice.gtmachine.track.clicksure.com/?s1=invite

This is your ONCE in a lifetime PRIVATE INVITE!

You'll get a REAL system that's PROVEN with REAL results that you can see right in front of your eyes... Live.. On Video

And I'm giving you INSTANT ACCESS

http://Justice.gtmachine.track.clicksure.com/?s1=invite

You can thank me later, :)

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Creepy, indeed. You can think the kids are fine, but we suffer the effects forever. I know.

planmaster said...

nice blogger i like your working style


Star Plus
Zee Tv
Sony Tv
Sony Tv
Geo Tv
Hum TV
Ary Digital
Thailand Lottery
Prize Bond
Urdu Digest 2013

sistunes said...

Good Think

Iftekhar Ahmed said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!

Debt Management Plan said...

Your article is very useful and have good knowledge, thanks for the post.

Free Online Games said...

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.

Radiator Covers UK said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.