10.05.2007

Our little family

Here's the family. We currently live in Pleasant Grove, Utah, temporarily with James' parents. We've lived in Utah now for two and a half years. In the short amount of time we've moved six times. We're trying to find a place that we can call home. Hopefully soon because I'm sick of moving! James and I have been married for 4 years. Andee will be 3 on Nov. 13, and Nicholas will be 2 on Nov. 1st = 11 months apart. So at times it gets a bit hectic around here. We have been blessed with two very stubborn children with a mind of their own.

2 comments:

Ron and Paula said...

Charity! Hey I saw you had a link on Kim's blog so I had to check it out. Cute family pictures! Hope you are doing good, just wanted to say hi!

Liz Cheney said...

hey that bottom family picture turned out really good! For some reason Nick looks really old! Andee's not crying! Need to get together for Gardner Village before the weather turns bad. I am getting my hair done on Thurs so after that.