10.19.2007

VEGAS!!

Here's our hotel we stayed in. James got me this trip for my birthday, without the kids. So it was so much fun, and so relaxing being away for 5 days. Once we got here and walked down the strip, we noticed that "Phantom of the Opera" was playing at the Venetian, so we got tickets for my birthday. And holy crap, so amazing. Even James was surprised how good it was, that was his first time seeing it. So yes, that made my birthday. We were surprised how many things we got for free here too. We got free tickets to Nathan Burton's Magic show, 2 passes to ride on the New York New York rollercoaster and then free dinner at the America Restaurant. So we were pretty excited. We vowed that we have to do this atleast every 6 months, do a little get-away.


Our first day out for a stroll down the strip. Pretty sad when you're caught watching "Saved by the Bell" on T.V though..hehe.


We look pretty dang goofy. I was too embarrassed to ask someone to take our picture, so I did the honors. So sorry for the nostril pose. I was so looking forward to being able to lay out and not have to worry about the kids. But we ended up only going out to the pool for 30 minutes. There was just so much to do. You can lay out at any other place so it wasn't as fun.

James in front of the Venetian Hotel, such a gorgeous place to walk around.

Me posing like a typical tourist. Obviously in front of the Paris Hotel.

For my birthday we ate at the "Top of the World" at our hotel and it was absolutely amazing. But I couldn't look outside too much or else I would get motion sickness, pretty pathetic. But it was a really nice place. That was the first place I had ate at that served a four course meal.

On top of the Stratosphere looking out at the strip.

1 comment:

Liz Cheney said...

I am sooooooo jealous! Mostly of Phantom & getting away from the kids (right now my kids are lucky to be alive! Spendid day with Addie AGAIN!)