1.10.2008

1st Day of Preschool!

Our little girl is old enough for school. That is just the craziest thing for me to comprehend, I'm not old enough to have a preschooler. I told her she was going to go ride a big yellow bus and she was so excited. So we ran down the driveway and waited for her bus to come. And when she saw it she got really excited and then didn't have a problem at all to get on and leave mommy behind. She attends preschool at Shelley Elementary in American Fork. I'm really excited because her teacher is so cute and nice so I'm hoping all goes well with Andee's speech. We've already seen a huge improvement so hopefully preschool will help even more.

2 comments:

Liz Cheney said...

she looks so big and totally different! She has really changed in the past few months!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

she is so dang cute! and i cant believe you have a preschool aged kid! i'm over here trying to potty train my stupid dogs. i need kids.