1.10.2008

Cell Phone...

Well about 5 months ago I lost my cell phone and had to get a new one. But t-mobile makes you do an "upgrade" and then signs you on for another 2 year contract. Well yesterday James carried my phone around because his phones battery died and his charger is at work. So today is my laundry day and I was washing the "darks" and when I put them in the dryer it was making this really loud sound. I just thought that it was because it was a pretty big load and it was all the jeans buldging(sp no clue) up. Well when the load was done in the dryer I open the door and soon realize that loud noise was my poor cell phone. So now since it hasn't been a year and a half since my last "upgrade", I have to get a "go" phone... lame. It's so lame because my phone wasn't even a freakin upgrade. It was a phone and that was it, no camara, no mp3 player, no internet.... a phone. So anyway, Liz and parents, you will just have to call James or the Losee's to get ahold of me.

2 comments:

Liz Cheney said...

Dave is taking PTO on Friday so thats out for me. Aubree has next Monday off but James has that day off too right? We need to do something on a Saturday so Dave can watch at least me kids.

Liz Cheney said...

Hey I am trying to get a hold of you so call me asap!