2.10.2010

January....

I was in charge of Mutual and found this really fun idea for Divine Nature. We did a "Temple Marriage Night". I talked with the girls about what goes on in a Temple and Civil wedding ceremony and why we should strive for a Temple wedding. Then I gave each girl a satin hanger and they glued ribbons of all the colors of the values onto the hanger then I had a handout that hung around the hanger that said: "Hang onto your values, hang onto your testimony, so that one day you can 'Hang' your wedding dress on me". And then we played a game to see which group could make the better modest wedding dress out of toilet paper and plastic bags. Then I brought all my wedding pictures, dress, and pictures of temples for display. At the end, we cut the wedding cake and ate the whole thing. The girls had so much fun. I was sure glad when it was all over!




No comments: