7.01.2010

Mr. Tyler Floyd

So he's finally here! He's the sweetest baby, you forget how good newborns are until you have one..so peaceful. So the story. My doctor called us at 5p.m to tell me that the test had come back mature and to head back over to get induced..yay finally! 6:45p.m I was started on potosin, by 8:00 I had my epidural, and I had moved from a 5 to a 6. My doctor was busy at home doing something so he wasn't going to be coming in to break my water, so the nurses would just keep upping the potosin. And then at 12:30 the nurse checked me and I had gone from a 6 to a 10 in just a matter of minutes so the doctor was called and so at 1a.m the bag of water of delivered and then I started to push, and Tyler was born at 1:15a.m. The best labor by far, my past two were miserable, so this one was heaven, no pain at all.




6 comments:

Ron and Paula said...

He is so cute, good job Charity! I will have to come see him next week when things settle down for you a bit. Hope you are doing good!

Liz Cheney said...

So cute! He doesn't look like any of the other kids! Can't wait to meet him!

The Byrdhouse said...

Congrats!!! He looks bigger than Field. How big was he? I'm glad it went smoothly. (well, as smoothly as these things can ever go)

Harmoni Osborn said...

He is so adorable! I am so glad this delivery was good for you!! I totally understand about bad experiences! Hope he continues to be a good baby for you!

Mudrow Memories said...

He's adorable!!!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

cool mom i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From:Andee,Tyler,Brock,and Nicholas