11.01.2008

Brock Lewis Losee

He arrived Thursday night at 11:26p.m. My doctor broke my water at 7p.m. and I was dialated to a 7, and 30 minutes later we found out that my platlet count was too low for an epidural. So of course I go into panic mode because I don't do pain. The anastysiologist decided just to do a spinal block but it only lasts for 2 hours, so they gave it to me hoping I would go really fast. But of course it never goes that way so at 11p.m. it wore off. Let me just say for you girls that volunteer to go all natural..what are you thinking. But it ended up being a really neat experience, my doctor pretty much had me deliver him by myself. Once his head was out, and while I pushed, I was pulling his body out. Then I cut the cord, so I'm glad in a way that for my last baby I experienced this. And it was such a relief to see that he was healthy and perfect in every way, considering he was born 3 weeks early, same as Nicholas. So we are absolutely in love with our little Brock and feel so blessed to have him join our family.



7 comments:

The Byrdhouse said...

Congratulations!! He looks beautiful! I'm glad everything went well, even though not according to plan!

Kimberly said...

OH MY GOSH! I cannot believe you have 3 kids!! YOU ARE NUTS!! jk.. I LOVE YOU! I can't wait to meet this new little guy! P.S.. We are PREGNANT!!!! YAY! due may 20th (so we have quite a while to go!) Call me when you are not too busy (what am I saying.. you have 3 kids!!) Good luck!

dan and ashley said...

what a cutie charity! congrats- bless you for having no drugs!

Heidi Nielson said...

Yeah Charity!!! I didn't know you were pregnant again! That's so exciting! Congratulations!!!

elyse said...

chair, he is so cute, i am officially jealous! i am so glad he is healthy. what a neat experience. is this your last??

JuliaGulia said...

Charity he is adorable. I am sorry that the delivery didn't go as planned.

Nat & Tommy said...

Chair he is so stinkin cute!! I can't believe you have 3 kiddos already!! Congrats!! :) our baby is huge!! hes already 35 pounds! hehe..