11.04.2008

Nick Turns 3!!

This year was sort of different since Nick and Andee were over at my in-laws house. But Floyd and Barbara brought Nick over so we could celebrate his birthday with him which was so nice of them. The first thing they both said when they came in was "where's baby?". I've never seen Nick so excited before. He loved blowing out his candles and opening all his presents. Andee was almost as excited, she was trying to help him open his presents and she even took her turn blowing out his candles. Thank you Dad and Modena for the book! I've been wanting to get something like that so I can bring it to church. And thanks Barbara and Floyd for all the Cars things, he's going to have so much fun.

2 comments:

JuliaGulia said...

love the train table. I am glad that you guys made it home from the hospital and hope everything is going well.

JuliaGulia said...

cake not table must go to bed.