11.23.2008

TWILIGHT MOVIE!!

Oh my heck so the week before the big day I went and bought the soundtrack and seriously listened to it 24/7, well minus me sleeping. And then I had the hardest week probably because I was looking forward to my girls day so much. So when the big day actually got here I couldn't wait, we got there an hour before the show started, and we had reserved seating. But we were all just ready to get away and see EDWARD!! So oh my heck, absolutely LOVED the movie. The scene where it was Edwards first time being shown, I got teary eyed...wow, can we say obsessed!! The audience was hilarious, everyone squealed and screamed when they first showed him and when the movie started so that made it so much funner. So yes, going to see it again tomorrow with James, but I'll have to be carefull not to squeal out when I see Edward...oh dear. The part where he plays Bella's lullaby...ahhh..so good! Anyway, all of you girls who haven't seen it yet, GO SEE IT!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Hey Charity its Brittney Sandall now Hatch. I dont know if you remember me but Kim told me you had a blog and I wanted to check it out! Your family is beautiful!!! Holy cow your kids are beautiful and I cant believe how fantastic you look even after you just had a baby!!! It sounds like you guys are doing so good and I am glad you liked Twilight. Maybe I just needed to go with fun people so I would have liked it better:)