12.10.2008

Parents in Town


My parents and Joseph came into town last week for Aubree's baptism and Brock's blessing. It was such a good visit, Liz and I put my Dad to work since we didn't marry Mr. Handymans. He put shelves up, fixed my toilet by getting me a new one, finished a wall in my laundry room, fixed doors... pretty much you name it, he did it. Thanks Dad so much for all that you did, words can't express enough for how much that meant to me. My parents were nice enough to watch all 6 kids so that Liz and I could go see TWILIGHT again!! yay!! And make a Cosco trip, and do a little clothes shopping, so that was really fun. So it was sad to see them go, but this time it won't be an entire year till we see them again.
1 month old

Little Brock in his blessing outfit

All the cousins

No comments: