6.25.2010

.......

So I had my 37 week appointment on Wednesday and I was scheduled to see my doctor, well my luck he was out doing a delivery! So I had to see the nurse practitioner who is anti any sort of inducing, even stripping the membranes...and that's what I was hoping my doctor was going to do. So she just checked me, I'm at a 5 and 90% effaced (whatever that means). So last night I read that eating spicy food would make you go into labor, so we went and got a burrito with hot sauce on it.... yeah didn't work. Every 2 hours last night I had to drink milk because of my heartburn...yuck! So I guess my only option is more walking....

1 comment:

Keiauni said...

Look who I found:)
You were gone before I could say goodbye!! I hope all is well, and that your pregnancy is going smoothly!!

Your kids are so cute! I'll miss seeing them out in the foyer on Sunday:)