6.21.2010

false alarm..

I went to the hospital again yesterday hoping I had done enough walking so that I would be dilated to a 5 and so they would have to admit me...well like always, my plan never works. When I first got there, I was still at a 4, so they had me walk for an hour, they checked me again and I was at a 5. A done deal so I thought....NOPE! Since I wasn't in any pain, they sent me home. I guess my agenda has more walking in it...a lot more!

Floyd and Barbara arrived late last night to pick up the kids, and they left this morning with my three babies! They are going to have them for at least 2 weeks and let me get on a routine with baby Tyler. I was so excited for the break, didn't think it could come fast enough until they drove off... I'm so sad! But I truly appreciate my in-laws, they are so great with the kids and I know they will be having the time of their lives with G-pa and G-ma.

1 comment:

dan and ashley said...

you poor thing!!! i feel so bad for you!