3.06.2008

A little update..

I didn't realize how long it had really been since I last posted. Sorry for all of you four people that read my blog..hehe. To start with January, I had a mole removed that my doctor thought looked "suspicious". Which was more painful than having babies! I couldn't believe it. From the poke of the needle down the recovery it wasn't fun. So I was glad to be done with it....so I thought. My doctor called me two weeks later informing me that the mole wasn't cancerous but it definitely would've turned into it down the road so he was glad I had it removed. So now I have to go in on Tuesday to get a centimeter removed on each side of the scar to make sure he got off all the skin around it. February was fabulous. We celebrated James birthday and Valentines on the same weekend since there's only a 2 day difference. I surprised James and we went out to eat then went to a movie, Enchanted, we both love that movie, then we stayed in a hotel that night. It was so nice getting away from the kids for a night and just relaxing and hanging out. In February we also had a ton of trouble with our Mary escaping out of the fenced in area we have them in. She was slipping out of her coller we had her in so we bought a harness, she slipped out of it in two minutes. So we had to keep her in the kennel for a day so we could figure out what to do, so we ended up getting a choke coller, that way the more tugging she does, the less she wants to. So it's done the job well so far. Andee is loving preschool and is talking more everyday. Nicholas is doing great with his Kids on the Move program and is also talking more each day. And as for James and I, we have decided to move back to Arizona. James is in the process right now of "transferring" through American Express so we'll see what happens. We have the truck reserved for March 31st, but obviously if he doesn't have a job ready for him by then, we will wait a little bit. But we're hoping to be able to buy a home so we don't have to worry about renting once we get to Arizona. So I will keep everyone posted on how those plans go.

1 comment:

Liz Cheney said...

have you made your appt. yet to get the others removed? I will bug you until you do!