3.10.2008

A Picnic at the Canyon

I dont know what I was thinking but I didn't clean off his face before the picture. But it's only a cracker, not a booger.

Andee started off with carrying the entire package of her lunch with her and then Max realized what she had and ate it. So she thought this plan would work better. She will put about anything in her little pockets. Marbles, beads, and treats that I have no clue where she found them.

It was still pretty snowy up in the canyon but it was still nice and warm. Well not warm, just not really cold. The picnic tables were all under snow, but we found one that the top and the bench tops were uncovered. We just put the blanket down and sat on top of the table, the kids loved it. Here's Andee being so sweet and helping Nicholas across the bridge, since it was pretty slippery.

James and I

Max
We decided to bring the dogs with us since they are so neglected now. And man, it was such a pain to bring them in the car. I thought if I just put a blanket down over me, they would just stay on the blanket so nicely...um no. Most the time I was pinned up against the chair with a boxer's tail sticking me in the eye or nose...yeah gross. I was covered in hair. And they are a lot bigger in a Altima then just running around. It was a pretty funny experience, but never again. But they had fun, running up and down the mountain through the snow, so it was nice. That way I won't have to give them a walk tonight..yay!

Mary

4 comments:

JuliaGulia said...

wow your brave I would be so cold. your such a good mommy.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i love your dark hair it looks way cute!

Liz Cheney said...

You know what AUbree did with snails when she was Andee's age? She would let it crawl on her and then she got bored and rip its body out of its shell and smear it all over the window.

Losee's said...

I LOVE that picture of Andee holding Nicks hand...that needs to be blown up and framed!