3.11.2008

OUCH!

Before.. 2 inch scar.. sorry very blurry, but you can still kind of see it

After... now 3.5 inches...wow this time hurt worse than last time. He poked me on one side, then while the needle is inside, he pokes another 3 times. Then repeats that on the other side. And this time he didn't numb it good enough so while he was putting in the stiches, I could feel all the pokes that were on the outside...yeah so not fun. He's sending the area he cut back into the lab, so let's hope this time it comes back that he got enough off. Because I'm refusing to go through this again. And this happened all because I thought that going tanning was making me look better. After high school I went tanning 7x a week, that's all I could think about. And I just figured that if I was going to get skin cancer, it wouldn't come up until I was 50 or 60 and by then I wouldn't care. But I never thought I could be possibly getting it before I was 25. So to all of you who think tanning is making you look better, and you'll be lucky at not getting skin cancer...it's not worth the risk. And now I'll be stuck with this 3.5 inch scar on my stomach, so no more bikini's for me.

My new best friend

3 comments:

Liz Cheney said...

That is disgusting! I'm glad its all over. I'm defintely putting sunblock on from here on out.

JuliaGulia said...

ouch!!! That doesn't sound or look fun at all. I am so sorry. Hope you arent to sore.

Kimberly said...

ouch! I remember your sun tanning days! Crazy woman! I wish you were moving back to AZ.. then i would probably see you more often! (isn't that worth a move?! : ) i love it when you update your blog.. please do it more often! (but not with pictures of hurtful scars!) CALL ME so we can chat! Luv you girlie

(sorry i have been the worlds biggest slacker friend.. life gets to you, ya know?!)